|Home||» Products||» Four Point Suspension Centrifuge||» Four Point Suspension Centrifuge|
Four Point Suspension Centrifuge
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- Industrial Centrifuges
- Ultra Centrifuges
Four Point Suspend Centrifuge:
We are able to bring forth Four Point Suspend Centrifuge for our valued clients. We manufacture these products with the help of latest tools and machinery. These products are made from premium quality stainless steel, obtained from the reputed vendors in the industry. Owing to its durability and efficiency, these products are widely demanded in oil and chemical industries. The Four Point Suspend Centrifuge that we offer are tested under various parameters to provide our clients with flawless products.
We are one of the accredited suppliers, manufacturers and exporters of a premium range of Suspend Centrifuge. These machines are manufactured by our team of expert professionals making use of latest tools and machinery. Owing to its latest manufacturing techniques, these products are long lasting and very durable. The Suspend Centrifuge is mostly used in chemical industries for separating two chemicals. These products are widely appreciated in the market as these are completely stainless and efficient.Features:
- Bottom driven
- Four point suspended
- Manual top discharge
- Fabricated outer body with Interlock safety cover.
- Dynamically balanced SS 304 / 316 inner basket.
- Bearing housing from graded C.I. with SS lining.
- Manual band brake
- Main shaft - EN 24, hardened and ground.
- Comes with supporting system -inertia plate 50 mm MS lined by 2mm SS 304 with visco damper
- Clutch pulley / fluid coupling to reduce initial heavy load on motor and provide gradual acceleration with help of necessary belt drive.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 15-30 Days
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India